Well, here’s some news…it might be good to some and bad to others…I am having some mixed emotions over it, but I think it’s for the best…okay so anyway, the news is that the boy text me after calling me last night and has come to a decision that he’s going to talk to his boss tonight about going home.
He’s not been having an easy time with things over there in Cali trying to do this sales job and let’s face it, there aren’t many people who do like or do sales anyway. I know some people in my family as well as others have tried to do sales and had to call it quits because it didn’t work out for them so I know Cory did his best and it just wasn’t the thing for him. I, in no way, look at him coming home early as he failed or think any less of him…I still think he’s the best :).
Anyway, the thing I’m having mixed emotions about is that I thought I was going to go to Cali to pick him up and bring him home in August and be able to visit/see an online friend of mine and now that won’t happen. I’m hoping that something else will work out so that she and I can possibly still get together this summer or I’m hoping she’ll come to my wedding if we aren’t able to see each other this summer (hint, hint 😉 lol). So, other than the disappointment of not being able to go to Cali to pick him up and see my friend…I’m glad that he’s coming home early now and think it’s the best thing to do.
So, it’s not been an easy thing or decision to do, but at least he’s finally come to this decision and feeling about things on his own so he can come back and we can figure something else out.
But yeah, depending on how you look at it or what not, it’s pretty good news for the most part to hear and in spite of the circumstances, I am excited for him to come home and to get to see him again. I know it’s only been a little over a week and it will have probably only been at most two weeks that I’ve gone without seeing him when I see him again, but still I’m excited to see him again nonetheless.
Although I suppose there’s still the chance that he’ll talk to his boss and his boss will say he needs to stay out there a little longer before he can come home so we’ll see what his boss says when he talks to him tonight.