There’s an update with the package story with my 3 1/2 yr old’s mom and the e-mail yesterday. She sent me another e-mail last night that she talked to the agency and they told her they wouldn’t be able to get the package to me by Christmas so she said in her second e-mail yesterday that she wanted to know my parent’s address or an address she could send it to so I would get the package by Christmas. Oh and at the end of her second e-mail where she asked for the address, she signed with her last name now . So, I gave her my parent’s address in case she can mail it and get it to me before we leave for Cali this weekend, but if not I gave her my brother’s address.
Then when I was talking with my parents, we decided to suggest another option since we kind of know where my 3 1/2 yr old and family live. So, I wrote in the e-mail with the addresses and suggested another option. The other option I suggested was that I let them know we were aware of the general area they lived in and said that if my 3 1/2 yr old’s mom wanted she could leave the package at a friend’s house and tell us where to go to pick it up when we drive by where they live on our way to California this weekend.
So, now I’m waiting to see what she says, but now we know each other’s last names etc. for sure and we’ll be mailing direct more now. Oh and now there’s also a chance however slight it may be that she might say come by our house and pick the package up so I might see her or them this weekend to pick the package up depending on what her response is to my suggestion.
Anyway, this is interesting and a whole new ball game for me now because I always knew that if I waited and was patient, things would happen and be more open. I mean I always knew, but I guess I didn’t know at the same time because it’s kind of weird going through this change now with the level of openness.
I mean, ya know what I mean, it’s kinda weird, but a good kind of weird that things are opening up more. So, we’ll see what happens now , just have to try to stay calm is all.